Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Long story short, at lunch today with some friends i ended up taking a personality test. i am reasonably convinced that instead of the 16-or so types, there really are indeed only 4 that people get (at least by taking these online tests), as supported by the fact that one of my labmates and i got the same type. i also posited the theory that perhaps a commonality of grad school has a skewing effect; it selects for a few particular types. Anyway, if you get curious and end up taking the test, let me know what you are said to be, to add to the data for my theories?

It's 11:20 pm and i'm still in lab the day before i go home for Christmas, having developed 8 westerns today and run/transferred 8 more for tomorrow. Here's hoping some of tomorrow's turn out. No idea when i'll pack. It's moments like this when i really just wish i'd chose to drive (as i'll get home and be sans vehicle, anyway).

Also in a funk of frustration/envy/hopelessness. Argh.

i do all of this to myself, but i don't know any other way to be.

6 comments:

  1. I'm a Mastermind, apparently. Along with Stephen Hawking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And... Ayn Rand? So far (known), three masterminds in one lab. i see how the character traits mostly fit for all of us, but also liken it to astrology in that they're vague enough to potentially apply to quite a few very different individuals. Anyway. Thank you, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got INFP introverted, intuitive, feeling, percieving, but honestly I rushed it and the questions are so vague, its like, whatev!! -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm...ISTJ

    Yeah, the questions are rephrased and repeated - I wonder if that has anything to do with the outcome?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha ha ha!! Just found out that it means I'm an "INSPECTOR"!

    Okay, the test wins. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ENFJ
    Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
    Strength of the preferences %
    67 62 38 33

    I don't know what this actually means about me. Guess I should read the description...ok. I am the Teacher.

    ReplyDelete